Can i use a keepnet
- Category: Decoy Pond FAQ
- Last Updated: Sunday, 04 February 2018 15:32
- Written by Webmaster
- Hits: 1558
Can I Use A Keepnet.
Yes you can use a keepnet but with the following exceptions. Please make sure your keep net is throughly dry since its last use to minimise the risk of transfering disease and parasites in the pond.
- The net must made of knot free mesh
- Must be Angling Association approved.
- Minimum 2 meters in length.
- No fish to be kept in the net for more than 5 hours.
- All fish bigger than 1lb in weight MUST be returned to the water (except during an organised SFC Match).